We are looking for a reliable Delivery Experts who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner. The Delivery Driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules. You should be willing to work as part of the delivery team in order to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct client.
The Delivery Experts role is crucial within the Dominos system. With the majority of orders leaving the store for delivery, the Delivery Experts job is to get the order to the customer quickly and safely, and with a smile. Delivery Experts are provided the necessary training in order to quickly and correctly assemble delivery orders, locate the location of the delivery, deliver the orders and present them to our
customers in a friendly, cordial manner.
Delivery Experts must have their own reliable vehicle, adequate insurance and a drivers license that is in good standing. They are expected to move quickly on their feet, and to be friendly and courteous with customers and other team members. Cash handling and basic math skills are a must as all Delivery Experts are expected to handle cash and card payments in a safe manner. A uniform is provided. Delivery Experts are expected to be presentable by following Dominos personal image and grooming standards.
To succeed as a Delivery Expert, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our clients with an excellent experience. You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed to work safety, and passionate about satisfying clients.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license issued by the state where you intend to work.
- Clean driving record.
- Special licenses may be required to operate certain vehicles.
- Experience may be required or preferred.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.
– Flexible schedules
– Very competitive earnings
– Staff pizzas
– Career growth opportunities