We are looking for enthusiastic Beer Store Sales Clerks And Bartenders to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good Bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations. Compensation includes salary and tips.
Successful Applicant will be skilled in areas of customer service, handling cash, credit/debit card transactions as well as working knowledge of alcohol products.
Must be willing to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Must have your Serve It Right Saskatchewan or be willing to obtain it at your expense before you can start working.
Training will be provided.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Resume and proven working experience as a Bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing, and serving drinks
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Relevant training certificate