We are looking for hard-working Production Workers to assist in the manufacturing process. The Production Worker’s responsibilities include keeping the production area clean, preparing machinery and equipment for use, working the production line as instructed, and strictly following health and safety guidelines.
Donalds Fine Foods, a family owned global provider of high quality specialty meat products, has openings for Production Workers, based out of our Thunder Creek Pork, Moose Jaw facility.
Please note, this facility operates as both a slaughter house and meat processing plant. The Production Worker positions involves working Monday to Friday (6:00 AM-2:30 PM).
To be successful as a Production Worker you should be able to work on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy. An outstanding Production Worker should be able to maintain production standards and work towards improving productivity without compromising quality.
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Assembling products and parts.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous experience working in a factory is beneficial.
- Experience operating manufacturing machinery.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Physical dexterity.
- Available for shift work.
Thunder Creek Pork Inc.
720 LILLOOET ST W
MOOSE JAW, SK
Thunder Creek Pork Inc. offers an Extended Benefits Plan which includes medical, dental, and vision care, (after successful completion of the probationary period) as well as a union pension plan.