LEON Mfg Company Inc. is a world-class manufacturer of Agriculture and Light Industrial Equipment. We are growing and are currently looking for hard-working, trustworthy individuals to deliver our products throughout Canada and the United States.
We are looking for Drivers to transport clients in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments.
Ultimately, you will help us increase customer satisfaction, making sure clients depend on us for their transportation needs.
To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations. Note that you don’t need to have a car; we provide drivers with our own vehicles.
Successful candidates must have a valid Class 1A license, a valid passport with no travel restrictions, clean drivers abstract, computer skills, and you must possess excellent communication and written skills.
Full training and support will be provided to the successful candidate.
Trips vary between short and long hauls, and as we have a suite of part-time drivers, this is a great opportunity to drive when you can and supplement your income with a great per km rate, load and unload pay plus coverage of all travel expenses.
If you enjoy driving and can travel with no restrictions this is the position for you!
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested
- Collect payments and issue receipts
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50)
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- A high school diploma
Leon’s Mfg. Company Inc.
135 YORK ROAD E.