SRG Security Resource Group Inc. is looking for Security Officers.
We are looking for professional Security Guards to protect our premises, assets and personnel. You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions.
The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report.
- Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment
- Perform first aid or CPR
- Proven work experience as a Security Guard or relevant position
- Trained security officer with diploma
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation
- Integrity and professionalism
- High school degree
SRG Security Resource Group Inc.
Applicants MUST HAVE completed the 40 hour security guard course or hold a perm security license.