Adecco Saskatoon is currently recruiting for full-time and part-time Warehouse Workers to work on warehouses within the manufacturing industry. The ideal Warehouse Worker will have a similar mindset, with experience in the manufacturing industry.
We are looking for hard-working Warehouse Associates to help us in our warehouse. The Warehouse Associate is responsible for receiving, labeling, and storing incoming shipments, assessing stock for damages, keeping a concise record of inventory, and accurately filling customer orders.
A successful Warehouse Associate is hard-working, organized, and detail-oriented. You should be able to keep good records and keep track of incoming and outgoing stock to ensure inventory levels remain steady.
- Receiving, processing, labeling, and storing incoming stock.
- Maintaining clear records on all inventory and stock.
- Inspecting all stock for damages and keeping records of damages.
- Organizing the warehouse space.
- Preparing orders for shipment.
- Recording exact arrival and departure times for shipments.
- Operating stock management tools; for example, a forklift.
- Counting stock and keeping inventory records.
- A high school diploma.
- Experience with inventory software.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- A forklift driver’s certification.
- Physical stamina.
- The ability to be a team player.
If you are interested in this Warehouse Worker position simply click the ‘Apply Now’ button located beside the job description. Adecco thanks all applicants; however, only those qualified will be contacted.