Prior customer service experience.
- Cleans/maintains assigned work area by gathering materials, refilling carts, removing trash, disposing red bags, disinfecting bathrooms (including shower, sink, and toilet) and dusting.
- Cleans/disinfects emergency spills and debris immediately.
- Ensures equipment is in good working order.
- Removes and properly disposes of trash and soiled linen.
- Replenishes supplies and linen.
- Reports safety hazards and defects immediately.
- Provides excellent customer service to all patients, visitors, and internal customers.
- Greets patients and families in a courteous manner when entering room.
- Performs special cleaning procedures such as terminal cleanings when needed (deep cleaning using bleach, wipe walls, clean underneath bed, high dust, change curtains).
Responds to verbal speech, alarm signals, radio, and telephone communications within appropriate time frame as specified by leader.
- High school education or equivalent preferred.
- Able to comprehend verbal and written instructions in English.
- Able to communicate to request supplies and write identifying information.
- Housekeeping and/or maintenance experience preferred.
- Floorcare experience preferred.
- Able to relate cooperatively and constructively with clients and co-workers.
- Ability to follow simple instructions to accomplish repetitive tasks.
Excellent customer service skills.
Sodexo (Samaritan Place)