Knight Dodge is currently seeking an individual to join our dealership as a Shuttle Driver/Shipper receiver. This position will also include general maintenance of the dealership and other duties as assigned.
We are searching for a lively, highly organized Shuttle Bus Driver to ensure the safe transport of our passengers. To this end, the Shuttle Bus Driver will be required to determine the collection and drop-off points for each trip, and adhere to the vehicle’s passenger limit. You should also keep a log of absent passengers.
To be successful as a Shuttle Bus Driver, you should demonstrate strict adherence to schedules and transport-related legislation. Ultimately, an extraordinary Shuttle Bus Driver will be able to diagnose and remedy basic mechanical issues that may arise.
The individual that is best suited for this role shares our passion for providing superb customer service and providing quality results to customers and team members alike.
Shuttle Driver/Shipper Receiver you will have the opportunity to work as part of our dealership team in a fast-paced, customer-focused, retail environment. The ability to provide exceptional customer services, work independently and see tasks thru to completion is required.
The successful candidate will be physically able to complete all assigned tasks and be able to work outdoors in all seasons.
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes a benefits plan. Candidates must possess a valid drivers license.
- Collating and editing transport schedules based on passengers’ needs.
- Arriving at collection points prior to departure times.
- Confirming that all passengers are present, and recording no-shows.
- Ensuring adherence to passenger limits, both seated and standing.
- Avoiding high-traffic and accident-prone routes, where possible.
- Separating physical fights and calming verbal altercations, as needed.
- Recording and reporting all major accidents and incidents to your supervisor.
- Checking that passengers disembark at the correct destinations, and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that the shuttle bus is fueled, well-maintained, and presentable at all times.
- Observing all relevant traffic and safety laws.
- Certified to transport individuals via a shuttle bus.
- Previous experience driving groups of people.
- Outstanding knowledge of applicable transport and safety codes.
- First Aid training is preferred.
- Excellent route planning abilities.
- Great improvisational skills.
- Amicable and optimistic disposition.
- Working knowledge of pertinent car maintenance and restoration techniques.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
Knight Automotive Group Swift Current