Ram Industries Inc., a leading North American manufacturer of hydraulic cylinders and machined components, has an opening for a full-time Laborer with an immediate start date.
This job will involve counting received inventory, reconciling packing slips, storing and organizing materials, loading and unloading trucks, gathering and moving of parts/materials to other areas in the shop, stocking and organizing materials to allow timely & efficient processing of production orders, count materials and making sure inventory is correct with ERP system, assisting in production as and when needed, clean as needed, help in other departments (Machines, Welding, Assembly).
The candidate must have a valid driver’s license with a clear driver’s abstract. You must also have experience and knowledge of running a forklift as well as other general material handling duties.
Ram Industries offers:
* A comprehensive benefits package including life and disability insurance, medical including prescription drugs, dental coverage, vision care, and sick day leave;
* Matching company pension plan;
* Annual safety boot allowance;
* Coveralls, safety glasses, and gloves.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals keen to join in at an entry-level manufacturing position in a fast-paced and growing manufacturing operation.
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Assembling products and parts.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous experience working in a factory is beneficial.
- Experience operating manufacturing machinery.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Physical dexterity.
- Available for shift work.
- Valid driver’s license
Ram Industries Inc.