We are looking for a Cleaner to take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties.
Hiring permanent and temporary positions.
Temp Positions are approx 3-6 months or possibly up to a year in length.
There are a variety of part-time and full-time shifts, for days, evenings, overnights and parking lot.
Parking lot shift: 7am-3:30pm Saturdays & Sundays
Day shift: 10am-6:30pm
Afternoon shift: 4-9pm
Evening shift: 8-1am (transprotation required)
Eve shift: 6:30pm-3am (transportation required)
Night shift: 1am-9:30am
Please indicate your availability when applying
The goal is to keep our building in a clean and orderly condition.
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Proven working experience as a Cleaner
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
- High school degree