Regina Public Library is recruiting for a temporary, part-time Delivery Driver. The Delivery Driver is responsible for the transfer of books, miscellaneous library materials and equipment between library sites, and other locations in Regina, as well as other duties as assigned. The position will involve independent, unsupervised time and is physically demanding.
We are looking for a responsible Delivery Driver to distribute products promptly to our customers. You will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction.
This position requires a class four drivers license; a class one driver’s license is preferred.
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
- Follow routes and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
- Collect payments
- Inform customers about new products and services
- Complete logs and reports
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
- Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver
- Valid professional driver’s license
- Ability to operate forklifts and tractors in a variety of weather and traffic conditions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- High school degree
Regina Public Library