Manpower is a Fortune 500 company, with a worldwide network of 4,400 offices around the globe and 32 offices in Canada. As a world leader in the employment industry, we have been assisting individuals in finding meaningful work for the past 60 years.
We are recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Associate for full time temporary work in Regina. The Warehouse Associate is responsible to load/unload freight, stock items, clean, maintain the warehouse and perform other labour duties as required.
We are looking for a Warehouse Worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse Worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Proven working experience as a Warehouse Worker
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Current forklift license
- High school degree
Manpower Services Canada Limited
At Manpower Group, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.