We are looking for a Warehouse Worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse Worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing, and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
Jays Transportation Group Ltd.
LOCATION: SASKATOON, SK
JAY’S TRANSPORTATION GROUP LTD. is one of the largest freight transportation companies in Saskatchewan. As a subsidiary of The Mullen Group, we provide direct freight service to over 550 locations in the province. As an agent for Atlas Van Lines, our Moving Division offers local and long-distance moving services. We are proud to continue a 55-year history of serving companies and individuals throughout Saskatchewan and Alberta. We are a proud sponsor of Telemiracle, the MS Society and many other charities throughout our community.
SHIFT HOURS 12am to 8:00am
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Proven working experience as a Warehouse Worker
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Current forklift license
- High school degree
Jay’s Transportation Group Ltd.