Book Keeper Contract (Part-Time approx. 8-10 hours monthly)
Red Circle Planning Group is seeking an enthusiastic individual who will be responsible for the bookkeeping of the organization. This position will provide financial support to the Manager and Board of Directors. The successful candidate will perform the job requirements from their home office.
We are looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to maintain our financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts, and payments.
Bookkeeper job duties include working closely with our Accounting team to create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable, and manage invoices and tax payments. Our ideal candidate holds a Finance degree (preferably followed by accounting CPE courses) and is familiar with accounting software packages, like FreshBooks, Kashoo, and KashFlow.
Ultimately, the Bookkeeper’s responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of our company.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct daybook, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Complete tax forms
- Enter data, maintain records and create reports and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
RED CIRCLE PLANNING GROUP
Red Circle Planning Group
Flexible work hours will be required.
Will commensurate with education and experience.
All candidates chosen for an interview must provide a Criminal Record Check and proof of driver License upon attending the interview.
**Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted**