L7 Electric Inc. in North Battleford has an opening for a full time Apprentice Electrician.
If you are interested in becoming a licensed electrician, L7 Electric would be a great place to start.
You would gain experience in commercial, light Industrial, residential, and service work.
We currently have a great bunch of people and we are looking for more.
All you need is to be willing to learn, have a positive attitude and the ability to work hard.
Along with competitive wages L7 Electric also offers Employee Health Benefits.
We are searching for a reliable Electrician Apprentice to join our team. The Electrician Apprentice’s responsibilities include completing all tasks assigned by the Master Electrician, which may include assisting with installations, troubleshooting, repairs, and calibrations of electrical systems and equipment. You should be eager to learn and able to follow instructions.
To be successful as an Electrician Apprentice, you should demonstrate good time management and customer service skills. Outstanding candidates are highly analytical, observant, and have sound knowledge of safety protocols.
- Learning from the Master Electrician and completing all assigned duties.
- Identifying, analyzing, troubleshooting, and assisting with repairs of equipment and electrical faults.
- Traveling out to various public and private spaces to assist the Master Electrician.
- Interpreting blueprints and schematics.
- Updating work logs, client accounts, and handling other administrative duties.
- Ordering replacement parts and equipment as needed.
- Completing electrical installations and carrying out various maintenance duties.
- Working irregular hours and overtime when required.
- Communicating with clients in a professional, courteous manner at all times.
- Collaborating with construction workers, plumbers, and other crew members.
- A relevant license and certification.
- Practical experience working with electrical systems and equipment.
- Ability to read technical manuals, blueprints, and schematics.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- A willingness to learn and work overtime when required.
- Ability to handle criticism appropriately.
- A valid driver’s license or reliable transport.
- Own transportation
- Valid driver’s licence
L7 Electric Inc.
SW 1/4 29 44 16 W3M
NORTH BATTLEFORD, SK