Indecom Rigging & Moving, Saskatchewan’s largest railcar transloader, is currently accepting resumes for the position of
truck driver, to assist in the offloading and delivery of steel products from rail cars within Regina and the surrounding area.
Successful applicants will receive above-average pay as well as a benefit package that includes health and dental.
If you are a progressive-minded safety conscience person looking for a job where you can be at home most nights, while still having the opportunity to be on the road then this is the place for you.
We are looking for an experienced Truck Driver to serve our supply chain logistics department in a safe and timely manner.
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometers spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Input “macros” into our automated system for each stage of the loading and unloading process
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Proven work experience as a Truck Driver
- Hands-on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS, AVL units, CB etc)
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- Trucking school diploma
- Valid truck driving license
Indecom Rigging and Moving Ltd