We are looking to hire a House Cleaners to join our cleaning team. You will be responsible for cleaning rooms and common areas, disposing of trash, changing beds, and notifying maintenance of any issues. You should be able to lift 25 pounds and have an eye for cleanliness.
We are growing and expanding and require a hard-working individual with experience to join our team. Bonus’s after 3 months and employee benefits after 6 months.
You will work with a team of cleaners to provide house cleaning services in clients homes and offices.
The hours are during the day Monday to Friday – no evening work required.
This is a fast-paced, physically demanding but fun and friendly work environment. Attention to detail is a must. You also need to work well as a team, be extremely trustworthy, reliable, and dedicated.
You need to have a valid drivers license, be bondable, and have strong references.
- Keep facilities and common areas clean and maintained.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Clean and stock restrooms.
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notify managers of necessary repairs.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Assist guests when necessary.
- Keep the linen room stocked.
- Properly clean upholstered furniture.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Work well unsupervised.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Handle basic maintenance and cleaning.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with hotel guests.
- Hard worker.
Cleaning with Class Ltd.
4818 MAZINKE CRES