We are looking for a Farmers to oversee our farming operations. The responsibilities of a Farmer include performing physical labor, operating heavy machinery, and supervising farm workers.
To be successful as a Farmer, you should demonstrate a passion for the outdoors, knowledge of agricultural machinery, and physical stamina. Ultimately, a top-notch Farmer should possess physical strength, good hand-eye coordination, and a keen interest in agriculture.
- Performing manual labor.
- Performing maintenance on the farm.
- Handling heavy machinery.
- Repairing faulty vehicles and machinery.
- Managing farming activities.
- Overseeing farmworkers.
- Devising strategies for harvesting or breeding.
- Liaising with clients.
- Previous experience in the farming industry.
- Knowledge of farming best practices.
- Able to work long hours on location.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be physically fit.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- No degree, certificate or diploma
- No experience
- Specific Skills
- Sort and pack fruits and vegetables; Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops; Perform general farm duties; Harvest crops; Grade products; Cut weeds and undergrowth; Ensure adherence to safety regulations
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Type of Crops
- Work Location Information
- Rural area; Staff accommodation available
How to apply
PO Box 362