READ IN FULL BEFORE APPLYING: Do you enjoy cleaning? Are you looking for a position with day shifts? The Home Inn & Suites Saskatoon South is now hiring an Experienced Permanent Part-Time Housekeeping Room Attendant. We are looking for someone with Hotel Housekeeping experience who understands the responsibilities of this role. You must be available to work Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. If you have experience in a hotel housekeeping setting and know the expectations of this role, we would like to hear from you. We are looking for a detail-oriented individual with the ability to work with the housekeeping team as well as independently in a fast-paced environment. The room attendant is responsible for cleaning and preparing guest rooms and public areas with the high standards established within the hotel system. The ideal candidate will be friendly, love to smile, and exude Prairie Hospitality by making every guest feel warmly cared for and always welcome.
We are looking for a reliable and friendly Room Attendants to join our hospitality team in order to provide superb customer service to our guests. Your duties will include ensuring that assigned rooms are fully stocked, cleaned, and serviced to a high standard. You should also be able to resolve guest complaints and queries promptly and in a polite manner.
To be successful as a Room Attendant you must be honest, pleasant, and have detailed knowledge of, and comply with, all housekeeping policies, procedures, and standards.
If you are interested in joining our team, and have hotel housekeeping experience, please forward your resume to email@example.com. We offer Group Medical Benefits, Travel Rewards, and an Employee Incentive Program.
The Home Inn & Suites Saskatoon South is part of the d3h Family of Hotels. We strive to provide our employees with a great work environment which in turn provides our guests with a great place to stay.
- Greeting guests and responding to queries.
- Changing bed linen and making beds.
- Replacing used towels and other bathroom amenities, such as shampoo and soap.
- Sweeping and mopping floors.
- Vacuuming carpets.
- Dusting and polishing furniture.
- Emptying trash containers and ashtrays.
- Restocking beverages and food items in the minibar.
- Cleaning public areas, such as corridors.
- Reporting any technical issues and maintenance needs.
- Updating status of guest rooms on the assignment sheet.
- Returning and restocking cleaning cart at shift end.
- High school diploma, preferred.
- Previous guest service and/or housekeeping experience.
- Experience using industrial cleaning equipment and products.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision while meeting high-performance standards.
- Physical mobility and stamina.
- Ability to follow instruction.
- Professional and polite.
SASKATOON HOME INN & SUITES
253 Willis Crescent