We are looking for a Cleaner to take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties.
To be successful as a Cleaner, you should be able to complete assigned tasks within the stipulated period. Ultimately, a top-performing Cleaner should be physically fit and able to perform with minimal supervision.
The goal is to keep our building in a clean and orderly condition.
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Emptying trash cans.
- Washing and drying windows.
- Liaising with the line manager to ensure that you have sufficient cleaning products at all times.
- Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
- Informing the line manager of repairs that need to be done.
- Proven working experience as a Cleaner
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
- High school degree
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision.
- Available to work mornings and evenings, plus weekends, as needed.
- Commercial building
- Own transportation; Own vehicle
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods
Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Initiative; Flexibility; Team player; Client focus; Dependability; Reliability
How to apply
780-399-1399 Between 07:00 AM and 07:30 PM