Industrial Bus Driver
Do you have the flexibility to work away from home? Do you prefer an office with a view? Become one of SOUTHLAND’s Industrial Bus Drivers! We are currently seeking qualified individuals to join our team of professional operators. Multiple camp driving positions are available near Jansen, Saskatchewan.
We are looking for a reliable Company Driver to assist the company with all transport-related duties. The Company Driver’s responsibilities include dropping and picking up staff, collecting various packages, and maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel-time and locations traveled to. You should also be able to perform routine checks on the company vehicle.
To be successful as a Company Driver, you should ensure that all transportation duties are carried out in a timely manner. Ultimately, a top-performing Company Driver should be able to ensure that addresses and other transportation details are correct before undertaking any pick-up or drop-off duties.
The health and safety of our employees and passengers has always been our top priority.
In response to COVID-19, we have implemented the following additional safety protocols:
* Safe and distanced interview process including virtual interviews and online onboarding
* Buses assigned to one driver wherever possible for fewer touchpoints
* Thorough wipe down of all high contact areas in the workplace (including buses) to be completed twice daily
* Sanitizing bus interiors with Health Canada-approved disinfectant
* Hand sanitizer stations in offices
Why you should choose SOUTHLAND:
* Full-time driving positions available
* Competitive wages and benefits
* First-class reputation and commitment to safety
* Family-oriented team environment
* Employee transportation – driving workers to and from industrial job sites
* Camp accommodation with meals provided
* 7 on / 7 off rotation
* 6 – 10-hour shifts available
* Valid class 1 or 2 driver’s license
* Clear driver’s abstract
* Clear criminal record
* Customer service experience
* Previous industrial / camp experience preferred
* Mechanical aptitude
* Flexibility to work away from home in a remote setting
Southland Transportation Ltd.