Hertz Northern Bus is currently looking forSchool Bus Drivers for the upcoming school year. The applicant would work 4 hours per day. 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon. Applicant must have a clean driving record, pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screening. If you do not already have an S endorsement, we would train the right individual. This is a perfect job for retirees and stay at home moms. Interested applicants can email their resume to email@example.com
We are looking for a responsible and reliable School Bus Driver to transport students to and from school following a scheduled route and ensuring their safety. The School Bus Driver’s responsibilities include ensuring proper vehicle maintenance, observing safety and traffic rules, and maintaining order among students while they are on the bus.
To be successful as a School Bus Driver you should enjoy working with children and strictly observe passenger transport regulations. Ultimately, a top-notch School Bus Driver should be meticulous when it comes to vehicle inspections and regard passenger safety as the highest priority.
Job Order #: 5746680
- Being attentive to traffic and weather conditions and ensuring passenger safety.
- Following the planned route and schedule for departure times and stops.
- Regularly checking vehicle safety such as tires, brakes, turn signals, mechanical equipment, etc.
- Monitoring and reporting fuel consumption, mileage, and passenger numbers.
- Reporting delays, accidents, and emergencies.
- Responding to emergency and non-emergency situations.
- Inspecting the vehicle thoroughly before and after each trip.
- Assisting with the loading and unloading of the bus when required.
- Enforcing conduct and safety rules on the bus.
- Maintaining a clean vehicle.
- High school diploma/GED preferred.
- CDL license required.
- Passenger and school bus endorsement required.
- Clean driving record.
- Previous experience as a bus driver.
- Experience working with children preferred.
- Working knowledge of first aid procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
330 103RD ST E