Tile Setter Needed In Trademark Construction & Flooring Inc Canada – Job Bank #1496974
- Location 9154- 23 AVE Edmonton, AB T5N 1H9
- Salary$ – $25.50 HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment Permanent
- Day, Evening
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- vacancies 1 vacancy
- Source Job Bank #1496974
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Set tiles in place and apply pressure to affix them to base; Remove and replace cracked or damaged tiles; Prepare, measure and mark surfaces to be covered; Mix, apply and spread mortar, cement, mastic, glue or other adhesives using hand trowel; Cut and fit tiles around obstacles and openings using hand and power cutting tools; Pack grout into joints between tiles and remove excess grout
Tile Setter Responsibilities:
Meeting with clients to discuss their tiling and marbling needs.
Measuring the area that must be tiled or marbled to determine stock requirements.
Providing clients with accurate quotes for the intended job.
Ordering stock supplies and gathering tiling equipment.
Cutting and shaping tiles or marble to size.
Cleaning and leveling the surface area.
Applying tiling cement and arranging tiles or marble according to design plans.
Applying tiling grout.
Cleaning off excess grout and conducting post-installation inspections.
Processing work invoices.
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check; Basic security clearance
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Large workload
- Work Location Information
- On-site customer service
How to apply