Carpet Cleaner Needed Mancuso Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Canada
- Location 7428 – 49 Avenue Red Deer, AB T4P 1M2
- Salary$$16.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment Permanent
- Day, Evening, Weekend
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Group Insurance Benefits
- vacancies 1 vacancy
- Source Job Bank #1496903
Carpet Cleaner Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to discuss their cleaning needs.
- Assessing the state of the floors and carpets that need to be cleaned.
- Applying stain and pre-cleaning treatments to the carpets and floors.
- Carefully removing furniture to access all areas that need to be cleaned.
- Cleaning carpets and floors using machine and hand-washing techniques.
- Drying carpets using drying machines.
- Resetting the furniture.
- Up-selling cleaning services and company products.
- Providing invoices and maintaining good customer relations.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Driver’s abstract; Valid driver’s licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Client focus; Dependability; Reliability
How to apply
7428 – 49 Avenue suite 8
Red Deer, AB
T4P 1M2 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 AM