We are looking to hire a Housekeeper to join our cleaning team. You will be responsible for cleaning rooms and common areas, disposing of trash, changing beds, and notifying maintenance of any issues. You should be able to lift 25 pounds and have an eye for cleanliness.
Reporting to the Manager of Support Service and Housekeeping Supervisor this position is responsible for the cleaning of the YWCA facilities, specifically My Aunts Place.
- Keep facilities and common areas clean and maintained.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Clean and stock restrooms.
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notify managers of necessary repairs.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Assist guests when necessary.
- Keep linen room stocked.
- Properly clean upholstered furniture.
- Cleaning of common areas
- Cleaning of the residence areas, including kitchens, bathrooms, hallways and stairwells
- Understanding of COVID-19 cleaning requirements
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Work well unsupervised.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Handle basic maintenance and cleaning.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with hotel guests.
- Hard worker.
- Familiarity with commercial cleaning processes
1940 MCINTYRE ST