Seeking an individual to work on a permanent fulltime basis, the farm is located halfway between Moose Jaw and Regina.
Must have a valid driver’s license, be physically fit, enthusiastic and work well with others.
Being mechanically inclined and possessing a valid 1A driver’s license is not required but would be an asset.
Duties will include pen checking, cattle processing, maintenance of farm machinery, and assisting in other areas of the farm.
Work schedule is on a six-day week with two consecutive rotating days off. Competitive wages. Only serious applicants need to apply. Must be able to supply references. House and separate yard available
To be successful as a Farmer, you should demonstrate a passion for the outdoors, knowledge of agricultural machinery, and physical stamina. Ultimately, a top-notch Farmer should possess physical strength, good hand-eye coordination, and a keen interest in agriculture.
- Performing manual labor.
- Performing maintenance on the farm.
- Handling heavy machinery.
- Repairing faulty vehicles and machinery.
- Managing farming activities.
- Overseeing farmworkers.
- Devising strategies for harvesting or breeding.
- Liaising with clients.
- Previous experience in the farming industry.
- Knowledge of farming best practices.
- Able to work long hours on location.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be physically fit.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
GD PO BOX
STONY BEACH, SK
Job to start immediately.