Hotel Night Supervisor Needed AT TRAVELODGE-CNJ investment In Canada
- Location Kindersley, SK
- Salary$$17.50HOUR hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment Permanent
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- Vacancies 1 Vacancy
- Source Job Bank #1495210
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work; Assist clients/guests with special needs; Requisition materials and supplies; Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments; Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports; Hire and train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies; Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- However, these core responsibilities are essentially the same in hotels of all sizes:
Supervise All Departments
Hotel supervisors supervise operations in all hotel departments. This includes the laundry room, housekeeping, and the kitchen.
Supervise Front Desk Operations
Hotel supervisors supervise front desk operations such as guest check-in and check-out, room inventory, and incoming phone calls.
Manage Hotel Staff
Hotel supervisors supervise staff members and delegate tasks as necessary.They also train the front desk staff in hotel protocols, guest registration, and other duties.
Assist General Manager
Hotel supervisors assist the general manager with management tasks such as creating employee work schedules and distributing payroll checks.
Hotel supervisors maintain the hotel’s inventory and order new items as needed.
- Additional Skills
- Perform same duties as workers supervised
- Work Setting
- Hotel, motel, resort
How to apply