We are looking for a responsible Delivery Person to distribute products promptly to our customers. You will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction.
You should be willing to work as part of the delivery team in order to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct client.
To succeed as a Delivery Driver, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our clients with an excellent experience. You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed to work safety, and passionate about satisfying clients.
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
- Follow routes and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
- Collect payments
- Inform customers about new products and services
- Complete logs and reports
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
- Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver
- Valid professional driver’s license
- Ability to operate forklifts and tractors in a variety of weather and traffic conditions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- High school degree