Looking for full time housekeepers for the 2020 season at Candle Lake Golf Resort! Please apply by emailing resume to email address provided. Starting wage will be $16-18 / hour depending on experience and availability.
We are looking to hire a Housekeeper to join our cleaning team. You will be responsible for cleaning rooms and common areas, disposing of trash, changing beds, and notifying maintenance of any issues. You should be able to lift 25 pounds and have an eye for cleanliness.
The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
- Keep facilities and common areas clean and maintained.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Clean and stock restrooms.
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notify managers of necessary repairs.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Assist guests when necessary.
- Keep the linen room stocked.
- Properly clean upholstered furniture.
- Performing a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensuring all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protecting equipment and making sure there are no inadequacies
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Work well unsupervised.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Handle basic maintenance and cleaning.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with hotel guests.
- Hard worker.
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of English language