Delivery Truck Driver Needed At Service de Limousines Sanscartier In Canada
- Location Laval, QC
- Salary$$18.89 to $25.50HOUR hourly for 25 to 50 hours per week
- Terms of employment Permanent
Part time leading to full time
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, To be determined
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Disability Benefits, Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, Vision Care Benefits
- Vacancies 2 Vacancies
- Source Job Bank #1494554
Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
No degree, certificate or diploma
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans
How to apply