We are looking to hire an attentive Cleaner to join our team. In this position, you will be required to dust surfaces, vacuum and mop floors, and clean windows. The Cleaner should also be able to remove stains from various surfaces.
To be successful as a Cleaner, you should be able to complete assigned tasks within the stipulated period. Ultimately, a top-performing Cleaner should be physically fit and able to perform with minimal supervision.
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Proven working experience as a Cleaner
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
- High school degree
- High school diploma or equivalent is advantageous.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Able to use a variety of cleaning products and equipment.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision.
- Available to work mornings and evenings, plus weekends, as needed.