Carpenter Needed Casey Precast Ltd. Canada
- Location – Milford, NS
- Salary$$19.00 to $23.00 HOUR hourly for 40 to 45 hours per week
- Terms of employment – Permanent
- Start date – Starts as soon as possible
- Vacancies 2 Vacancies
- Source Job Bank #1492521
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Assisting supervisors with structural design, planning, layout, and installation.
- Conduct repair work and installation of doors, windows, drywall, cabinets, stairs, and other fixtures as required.
- Ability to assess the quality of woodwork and materials.
- Ability to operate tools, machines, and other equipment.
- Compliance with local building codes, and health and safety regulations.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods, climb, pull, and lift heavy objects.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements; Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- Major Work Area
- Work Setting
- Millwork/pre-fab shopwork; Industrial
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Ability to Supervise
- 1 to 2 people
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Reliability
How to apply