Job Order #: 5745537
AURORA FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS INC
475 1st Ave N
Aurora Financial is a fast-paced and growing company who is looking for a motivated individual who is engaged in the community and enjoys helping people.
Job duties include:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Must be proficient in:
– written & verbal communication
– working as part of a team
– being productive in a fast-paced environment
Hours will be Monday – Thurs 9am – 3pm. Group benefits, holidays, RRSP/DPSP program, sick days available. Life insurance &/or MF license an asset.