Baker Needed At Amherst Shore Country Store Canada
- Location6528 Hwy 366
- Salary$$12.55 to $13.00HOUR hourly for 26 to 35 hours per week
- Terms of employmentSeasonal
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- Vacancies1 Vacancy
- Source Job Bank #1491656
- Designing and improving recipes.
- Measuring and combining ingredients and using mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other equipment to make baked goods, such as cookies, bread, cakes, etc.
- Decorating and displaying finished products.
- Testing ingredients and finished goods to ensure that each item meets food safety and quality controls.
- Greeting customers, answering questions, making recommendations, accepting orders and payments, and providing exceptional customer service.
- Keeping records relating to deliveries, inventory, and production levels.
- Taking client information and ensuring that deliveries are fulfilled accurately and on time.
- Cleaning and restocking workstations and ensuring that all equipment is sanitized and prepared for the next shift.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
- Additional Skills
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Work Setting
- Supermarket or bakery department
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Hand-eye co-ordination; Standing for extended periods
- Work Location Information
- In shop
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Students
How to apply
6528 Hwy 366
Amherst Shore, NS
B0L 1E0 Between 08:30 AM and 07:00 PM