Customer Information Service Representative – Retail Needed At Universal TV Service Centre Canada
- LocationSurrey, BC
- Salary$$15.00 to $18.00HOUR hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- Vacancies2 Vacancies
- Source Job Bank #1490934
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns; Receive payments; Maintain records and statistics; Issue receipts and other forms; Explain the type and cost of services offered; Answer inquiries and provide information to customers
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus; Reliability; Organized; Punctuality
How to apply