1. Answer phone calls and respond to inquiries
2. Greet guests and attend to their needs
3. Register arriving guests and assign rooms
4. Process statement of billing/charges
5. Receive payment
6. Compile and check daily record sheet, guest
accounts, vouchers using computerized system
7. Respond/process complaints
8. Marketing Skills and asset
9. Available for all shifts, mornings, days, and evenings.
- Check guests in and out.
- Receive and manage reservations made online and telephonically.
- Verify guests’ payment methods during check-in.
- Assign rooms to guests and inform them of any specials offered by the hotel.
- Organize transport services for guests at their request.
- Provide guests with information about the hotel.
- Keep abreast of attractions that may be of interest to guests.
- Serve as a host/hostess at conferences, and ensure that all relevant preparations are made for the event.
- High school qualification or equivalent.
- Previous hospitality experience would be advantageous.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-presented and professional appearance.
- Competency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to learn on the job.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have flexible hours.