We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Food Server to oversee, enhance and ensure a pleasant dining experience for our guests. The Food Server will maintain a positive and respectful relationship with team members, engage with guests in a professional, dignified manner, and inform management of potential service and product issues before they arise. You will perform opening duties to prepare for service and closing duties at the end of your shift. You will employ sound judgment to establish whether to take guests’ food orders swiftly or to allow them time to relax.
To ensure success you will value our patrons as if they were guests in your home, and take pride in your work. Top candidates will be sincere, hospitable and hard-working.
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Food and Beverage Serving Skills
- Serve food and beverages; Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings; Describe menu items including daily specials for customers; Prepare and serve specialty food at customers’ tables; Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- Additional Skills
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs; Provide customer service
- Work Setting
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Reliability; Organized
- 1+ years work experience in upmarket or high volume restaurant.
- Completion of product knowledge training, and written and verbal exams.
- Proficient in maintaining a solid customer base.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding people skills.
- Well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Available to work shifts, extended hours, over weekends and holidays.
- Physically fit, agile and dexterous.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods.
- Proficient time-management skills.
How to apply
#103 12788 76 A Avenue