We are a mobile road construction company and we are looking to fill our camp cleaner/kitchen help position. The position runs from June 2020 – October 2020.
Duties will include:
- Constant Cleaning and disinfecting of regularly touched surfaces;
Cleaning camp shacks (kitchens, bathrooms, floors, laundry, etc.);
Cleaning vehicles and equipment;
Cleaning camp yard;
Helping the camp cook to prepare and serve meals;
Helping with grocery shopping.
- Disinfect and sanitize high traffic/high touched areas
bathrooms, floors, rails, kitchen and kitchen appliances, door nobs, tables and chairs etc.
Disinfect and sanitize common surfaces in residents suites
Door nobs, dressers, chairs, tables, bathrooms, etc.
- Responsible for organizing, producing, and distributing food and beverages.
- Setting up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Preparing ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cooking food in various utensils or grillers
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
We run a 10 day on 4 day off shift rotation. You will be expected to work overtime when needed.
Wage will start at $16.00 – $18.00 per hour, depending on experience.
PO BOX 10
We will be working in the Paradise Hill area and preference will be given to a local person who does not require room and board, but we invite all qualified people to apply.