Prince Albert Inn
Room Attendant Job Description Template
We are looking for a reliable and friendly Room Attendant to join our hospitality team in order to provide superb customer service to our guests. Your duties will include ensuring that assigned rooms are fully stocked, cleaned, and serviced to a high standard. You should also be able to resolve guest complaints and queries promptly and in a polite manner.
To be successful as a Room Attendant you must be honest, pleasant, and have detailed knowledge of, and comply with, all housekeeping policies, procedures, and standards.
Room Attendant Responsibilities:
- Greeting guests and responding to queries.
- Changing bed linen and making beds.
- Replacing used towels and other bathroom amenities, such as shampoo and soap.
- Sweeping and mopping floors.
- Vacuuming carpets.
- Dusting and polishing furniture.
- Emptying trash containers and ashtrays.
- Restocking beverages and food items in the mini bar.
- Cleaning public areas, such as corridors.
- Reporting any technical issues and maintenance needs.
- Updating status of guest rooms on assignment sheet.
- Returning and restocking cleaning cart at shift end.