Job Title: Junior Sales Executive
- We are looking to employ a dedicated and customer-oriented Junior Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, IT knowledge relating in computers and other hardware’s and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients by providing support, information and guidance.
- Research and recommend new opportunities with existing and new Customers in person, via telephone calls and emails.
- Recommend profit and service improvements to existing clients by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and preparing reports.
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- liaise with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders
- Record sales and order information, sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system.
- Analyzing industry trends to identify ways to improve company products, ensuring that customers are satisfied with the company products or services purchased, as well as submitting account plans and sales reports to higher management.
- You should also be able to resolve customer complaints in a timely manner.
The following qualifications and skills are needed:
- Computer and presentation skills
- IT experience relating in computers and other hardwares
- Client relationship building
- High energy level
- Negotiation skills
- Sales Planning and Research
- A Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Marketing, Promotions, Advertising Sales, or Business Administration.
30th June 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.