Job Order #: 5741063 – Apply
The Canadian Brewhouse
This Job has been imported from the National Job Bank. For more information please click the link to view the job on the National Job Bank.
Skills and Abilities
– Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
– Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
– Recruit and hire staff
– Organize and manage buffets and banquets
– Order supplies and equipment
– Manage kitchen operations
– Clean kitchen and work areas
– Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
– Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
– Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
Cleaners Job Available – Apply
306 795 2250
Applications are currently being accepted for the position of Cleaner to work in the common staff areas of our Bon Accord swine farm located near Ituna.
Responsibilities for this position include cleaning offices, lunchrooms, change rooms, bathrooms, showers, entry areas, etc. Attention to detail, efficiency and a strong work ethic are required. Experience cleaning in a commercial setting would be an asset.
This is a part time position of approximately three four hours per day. The position is available immediately.