Full-Time Delivery Driver
UPS is the worlds largest package delivery company and a provider of supply chain management solutions.
This is a physical, fast-paced, outdoor position that involves continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages that typically weigh 25 – 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs. Package Delivery Drivers must have excellent customer contact and driving skills. Qualified applicants must have a valid drivers G or higher license issued in the state of Ontario. Package Delivery Drivers are expected to comply with UPS appearance guidelines and wear the company-provided uniform. This is temporary position can lead to a permanent role.
- Full availability to work Tuesday to Saturday from 11:00AM/12:00AM for 8-12 hours per day
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. (35kg) without assistance and 150 lbs. (68kg) with assistance
- Ability to read and navigate with maps/map books
- 3 years of driving experience
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Valid Ontario G license
- Clean Drivers Abstract showing:
a) No violations for the current year (last 12 months) and no more than 2 violations for the previous 3 year period (last 36 months)
b) No accidents and maximum 5 demerit points for the previous 3 year period (last 36 months)
- Delivery experience will be an asset
Wages $18.00 / Hour
- Startingwages $18.00 (Starting base wage $16.00 and Hourly Bonus of $2.00)per hour
- Immediate access to UPS Employee Discounts upon hiring
- Paid training
- Opportunity for advancement within a Fortune 100 Company
- Free parking
- 2900 Steeles Ave West, L4K 3S2 (Jane & Steeles) TTC accessible (we are located right beside Pioneer Village Subway Station).
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if a workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.