Amica Bayview Gardens
Amica Senior Lifestyles offers retirement living options and care services to 3600 seniors in Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia. With an emphasis of being a great place to call home, our team’s mission is to empower seniors to flourish by supporting them in mind, body, and spirit. In over 40 communities (and growing) we provide first-class independent living, assisted living and memory care living options.
A day in the life of a Dining Room Server:
You will be responsible for providing dining services to all residents and guests, ensuring the principles of fine dining service excellence are met. You pride yourself in exceeding dining expectations by contributing to a culinary experience of the highest quality, consistency and creativity.
How do I qualify?
You must have:
- Food Handling Certificate
- Smart Serve or other approved alcohol service certificate
- 1 year experience in a variety of dining environments
What we are looking for:
- Previous hotel experience in a fine dining property
- Previous experience with white linen service
- Strong service orientation with demonstrated knowledge of all types of formal dining room service
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability in dealing with the public, using tact and discretion
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and respond with a sense of urgency when required
Position Vacant Until Filled
To apply to this job, click Apply Now