Ref Id: PPL/0003/ACT
Location: GRA, Port Harcourt – Rivers
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Mid-Level.
- Ensuring compliance with existing accounting policies and standard accounting practices in the company’s policies.
- Ensuring production and review of monthly management accounts and associated reconciliations within the specified monthly deadlines.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Processing payment schedules, vouchers and updating accounts payable.
- Maintaining creditors records for the company, creating and sending out invoices, managing accounts, and tracking inventory.
- Processing invoice in accounting systemto customers’ suppliers and other clients.
- Ensuring timely and accurate recording of the company’s financial transactions.
- Coordinating bank reconciliation
- Reconciling supplier statements and preparing payment schedules.
- Ensuring accurate maintenance of the company’s general ledgers
- Matching invoices for approval or request as applicable.
- Handling all tax fillings of the company.
- Assisting with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
Minimum years of experience
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in any Accounting discipline or related field.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- 3-5 years core working experience.
- Easy commute to GRA.
- Must be ICAN certified.
- Must possess ACA/ACCA certification (added advantage)
- Good knowledge of SAGE and QuickBooks is an advantage.
- Experience & exposure to accounting software
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analysis, critical thinking and evaluation abilities.
- Must be possess the integrity to uphold best practices and retain transparent records.
- Very Organized/ Perfectionist.
- Must have an aptitude for numbers and calculation.
- Must possess good rapport, time management, excellent negotiation, strong analytical and organizational skill.
- Must be a good team player with commendable Interpersonal skills.
- Must possess the ability to use accounting software as well as computer software to input and amend data and records.
- Must have strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Must be detail oriented to be able to input data accurately and to recognize any errors they or others may have made.
Method of Application
Using the job title as the subject of your application, kindly send your CV only to email below (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Send your applications to: email@example.com