Savvy HR is a Strategic human resources management firm with strength in the enhancement of human resources management activities for businesses. Generating returns on investment is deeply a function of strategic human resources management practice.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- We are seeking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- The sales person shall be working remotely and the duties will consist of sales presentation as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- Generating leads.
- Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Delivering sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Understanding and promoting company programmes (Training Solutions).
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Bachelor’s degree or HND
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.