Nellyani Properties & Investment Limited came into existence in the year 2005, being registered as a Corporate Company, out of the keen desire of making a positive difference in the Real Estate Property(s) Investment and Development. Our desire stemmed from the fact that investment in Real Estate requires a huge capital sum that needs to be utilized efficiently and effectively in order to guarantee security and regularity of income recoupable on the capital invested.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Akwa Ibom
- Greet clients and set a positive office atmosphere Answer the phone, take messages, and redirect calls to appropriate offices.
- Organize and maintain files and records; update when necessary
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopier, printers, etc.
- Welcome clients friendly and attend to all inquiries
- Perform inventory of office supplies and order what is needed.
- Create and maintain updated documents and spreadsheets
- Oversee sorting and distribution of incoming mail
- Prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
- Qualification: B.Sc / HND
How to Apply
All qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.