asiti.com is a platform for students, student entrepreneurs and small businesses in or around campus to buy or sell goods & services.
Vasiti also has a magazine which covers activities around campus, daily student hacks and opportunities like scholarships, internship etc for students.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
- SEO, SEM, SMM, Email marketing and analytics reporting.
- Managing marketing campaigns across multiple channels, search, display through various social media channels.
- Preparation of reports for all activities concerned with digital marketing.
- Help achieve a visible and reputable online presence while ensuring virality is built into every strategy.
- Monitor marketing strategies to determine and optimize Return on Investment and fuel revenue growth.
- Develop and manage the online brand strategy of the business.
- Generally advice the business on social media and marketing trends and best practices.
- Vetting and testing new media opportunities including assessment of potential traffic sources and negotiation of pricing/terms.
- Launching new campaigns which include implementing, tracking and designing the appropriate campaign structure, creative ad development/approval, monitoring campaign performance and making necessary adjustments.
- Optimization of campaigns which includes Ad landing page testing, targeting, segmentation and optimization, bid/pricing optimization.
- Campaign analysis which includes the design, execution, analysis of AB tests, applying knowledge of basic statistics to assess validity of results with the use of SQL and excel.
- Managing and supervising activities of your subordinates in your department.
- Advising the management on all issues concerned with digital marketing.
- Monitor the activities of all Vasiti social media channels and making timely recommendations and improvement strategies.
- Carrying out effective research on issues concerned with digital marketing when required.
How to Apply
All qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.