UnoCasa Limited – Our team comprises vibrant individuals who are passionate about providing strategic human resources support to businesses. Our drive is business success and because we know a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, we engage your team to ensure weak links do not exist.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Administrator
- The officer shall coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- He/she shall supervise staff working beneath him/her and assign responsibilities to ensure performance, while keeping stock of activities in the gift shop.
- He/she will undertake administrative tasks (which include book keeping), ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
- The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Supervise support staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should submit their CV to: email@example.com using “Store Keeper” as email subject