Job Title: Marketer
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns for our bread
- Building a strong case for our different brands and products
- To win over new customers and retain existing ones
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences for our different product.
- Devising and presenting new ideas and strategies for the growth of our brand
- Promotional activities to further enlighten the public and create more awareness
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Organizing events and product exhibitions to promote and increase sales.
- Updating databases using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating internal marketing and organizational culture
- Monitoring performance and sales level, ensuring it doesn’t go down
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Route monitoring and development.
- Supervising sales reps on their daily sales.
- Applicant must possess a B.Sc or HND certificate in any discipline or field of study.
- Applicant must possess atleast 3 years sales/marketing experience in a fast moving consumer goods company (FMCG).
- Applicant must be resident in Warri or willing to relocate to Warri.
- Applicant should be within 25-35 years of age.
- Must possess good communication and interpersonal skills, be able to work with minimum supervision; be willing to work under pressure and must be able to meet deadlines and targets.
31st May, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.