- Develop and implement a marketing strategy (often as part of a wider sales and marketing programme)
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to make sure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective
- Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
- Lead external agencies, when appropriate, to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials and online activities
- Oversee and manage the marketing budget
- At least a first degree in a related field. However, a “can do” attitude is an added advantage.
- Competitive and includes benefits.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only short-listed candidates would be contacted.